WEek 2: Transitioning to a BLENDED LEARNING Coach (6 hours)
Week 2 will start out with a questions and comments about the training that focused in on creating a framework, designing a classroom layout, utilizing data, and developing unit plans. The participants will start to take over the webinars by driving the questions, research, and implementation guides to developing a blended learning environment.
- Mini Lesson with the teacher- explore examples of how to use data in phase two of a blended learning classroom.
- Discussion Questions
- Two questions based on chapters 4, 5, and 6 of the book Blended by Michael Horn
- Blog post exploration question- participants will pick one blog post for the Blended Learning Cookbook and comment on how they can use the tool or idea for his/her learning environment.
- Project 2- Create a sample lesson plan for phase two of blended learning program
- Technology- Learning about how to use www.goformative.com in the blended learning classroom