WEek 4: Creating MindSEt - Think Big, But Starting Small (6 hours)
Week 4 will cover how to start to get administrators, teachers, and stake holders on board the blended learning experience. Developing the mindset of the teachers and administrators is key in order to move towards the blended learning experience. What are the expected roadblocks and ways to get around the roadblocks when implementing the blended learning model.
- Mini Lesson with the teacher- examples of different types of blended learning coaching moments. Defining the roadblocks of the teachers and how as a coach a teacher can overcome those hurdles
- Discussion Questions
- Two questions based Carol Dwicks Book Mindsets
- Defining growth mindset in a blended learning classroom environment
- Project- Pick one type of blended learning coaching example and create a project that will define that type of educator, examine why the teacher might have the roadblocks, and how a blended learning coach can help overcome those obstacles.
- Technology- Learning about how to use www.readtheory.com or www.tweentribune.com